The Department of Cardiology IKEM provides various specialized outpatient clinics mainly focused on patients with heart failure, heart rhythm disturbances, cardiac arrhytmias, hereditary heart diseases, and pulmonary hypertension.
Ambulatory care also provides consultation with specialists in the field of cardiology and cardiac surgery, invasive and non-invasive procedures and hospitalisation.
Visit to dedicated specialist can be scheduled personally in IKEM, or preferably by email or phone call.
Please follow exact time and date of scheduled visit to avoid prolonged waiting time in clinic.
Specialised ambulatory units are located in two particular blocks of IKEM building.
- In the 3rd. floor block B are located Cardiology, Arrhytmology and Cardiogenetic outpatient clinics.
- 261 363 008 (Arrhytmology clinic)
- 261 363 111 (Cardiology clinic)
- 261 363 077 (8:00-14:00), email@example.com (For NEW patients)
- In the -1st. Floor block F is located Department of heart failure, which contains outpatient clinics of heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, mechanical heart support and clinic for patients after heart transplantation.