Luca Monzo M.D.
Originated in Italy. Fellow in cardiac pacing and cardiac resynchronization therapy in IKEM from January 2018 .
- Research fellow in heart failure (Dr. V. Melenovsky – Prof. J. Kautzner) (January 2018 – to date) – IKEM, Prague, CZ
- Training fellow in cardiac pacing and cardiac resynchronization therapy (Dr. K. Sedlacek – Prof. J. Kautzner) (January 2018 – to date) – IKEM, Prague,CZ
- Honorary fellow in Cardiology since 2017 - "Sapienza" University, Rome – IT
- “Raffaele Mattioli“ award for the best young researcher in“Attilio Reale“ School of Cardiology - "Sapienza" University, Rome, IT (2016)
- PhD fellow - "Sapienza" University (Prof. C. Gaudio), Rome (October 2015 – to date)
- Postgraduated diploma in Cardiovascular Medicine magna cum laude on 2015 - "Sapienza" University, Rome – IT
- Honorary research fellow in Heart Failure (Prof. J. Cleland) – Academic Cardiology, Kingston Upon Hull, UK (December 2014 –Maz 2015)
- Resident cardiologist for Emergency N.G.O. – Salam Centre for Cardiac Surgery, Khartoum, Sudan (June 2014 –October 2014)
- Second Level University Master Degree in “Cardiology Imaging“ magna cum laude (2009)
- Master degree in Medicine and Surgery magna cum laude - "Sapienza" University, Rome – IT (2008)
Yu Shimizu M.D.
Originated in Japan. Fellow in Electrophysiology in IKEM from March 2018 .
- M.D. 2008 March University of Tokyo
- PhD 2017 March graduate school of Medicine university of Tokyo
- March 2017 Cardiology specialisation in Japanese society of Cardiology
- 2008-2010 Fellow of internal medicine, Kyorin University Hospital , Tokyo, Japan
- 2010-2011 Fellow of Cardiology department, University of Tokyo hospital
- 2011-2013 Fellow of Cardiology department, JR Tokyo general Hospital,Tokyo Japan
- 2013-2018 fellow of Cardiology department, University of Tokyo hospital
- January 2018-to date, Training fellow in Electrophysiology (Prof. J. Kautzner), IKEM, Prague, CZ