The department has the following accreditations:
- Accreditation of the Czech Medical Chamber for training in the lifelong learning system for doctors;
- Accreditation of the Ministry of Health for speciality training in: Anaesthesiology and resuscitation;
- Accreditation of the Ministry of Health for speciality training in: Intensive medicine;
- Accreditation of the CzMA (Czech Medical Association of J. E. Purkyně) Society for the Study and Treatment of Pain (DARIC outpatient office for pain).
- The unit serves as the teaching base of the Subdepartment of Cardiovascular and Transplantation Anaesthesiology and Intensive Medicine of IPVZ (Institute for Postgraduate Medical Education).
- In the scope of teaching activities at IPVZ, a one-day course is arranged every year for doctors, focused predominantly on the topic of organ transplantations. It is intended for anaesthesiologists and intensivists.
- DARIC doctors are involved in lecturing activities at IPVZ; the head nurse and the charge nurse of the unit are involved in theoretical and practical teaching of VZŠ (College of Further Education in Healthcare) and certified rescuers.