Please read the Internal Rules that are binding for all IKEM patients.
Furthermore, we would like to present the Ethical Code of Patient Rights prepared based on the Charter of Fundamental Rights and Freedoms – a document recognised not only in the European Union, but also in all developed countries of the world.
IKEM has also adopted the Charter of Rights and Freedoms of Elderly Citizens and the Charter of Rights of the Dying with the aim to show a welcoming attitude towards you – our patients. We will do everything to make sure that you feel well at IKEM and wish you a quick recovery.
- Internal Rules of the Institute for Clinical and Experimental Medicine
- Rights and duties of patients of the Institute for Clinical and Experimental Medicine
- Conditions for the stay of a guide dog or assistant dog
- Ethical Code of Patient Rights
- Charter of the Rights and Freedoms of Elderly Citizens
- Charter of Rights of the Dying