INFORMATION ON COVID-19 INFECTION CAUSED BY „CHINESE“ CORONAVIRUS
The Institute for clinical and experimental medicine has taken the following measures:
- all the visitors are asked to refrain from visiting patients in the hospital;
- the ambulances are limited – please contact your doctor or transplant coordinator;
- the canteens are strictly limited only for IKEM’s employees.
Thank you for your understanding.
Risk areas affected by coronavirus:
China, Hong Kong, Iran, Italy, Japan, Singapore, South Korea
If you have acute health problems such as high fever above 38 degrees Celsius, cough, rhinitis, etc., and have stayed in coronavirus-affected countries for the past 14 days,
DO NOT VISIT A HOSPITAL BUT CONTACT YOUR PRACTICAL DOCTOR OR EPIDEMIOLOGIST OF THE LOCAL REGIONAL HYGIENE STATION at 733 673 900.
You can also use contacts HYGIENE STATIONS HL. CITY OF PRAGUE TEL .: 773 782 856 and 773 782 850.
Map of other confirmed occurrences worldwide at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Recommended preventive measures of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic against infection COVID-19.
It is important to proceed as in a classical respiratory disease, as in the current flu period:
- avoid those who are obviously ill
- observe basic hygienic rules
- use disinfection, for example, when in contact with people suffering from acute respiratory problems
- not to be in places with higher numbers of people
- individuals suffering from respiratory disease should observe the rules of respiratory hygiene - ie when sneezing and coughing properly take, preferably disposable handkerchiefs, when coughing and sneezing cover their mouths with arms / sleeves, not hands! (droplets can then pass on)
- of course, health professionals themselves should protect themselves, as it is they who are most in contact with patients