- Provides specialised stays of doctors before specialisation in the field of anaesthesiology and resuscitation, intensive medicine and cardiology
- Provides the possibility of specialised stays also to other persons interested within the framework of continuous education
- Organises lecture days two times a year (April, December) focused on cardiovascular and transplantation issues
- Provides education of secondary healthcare personnel in perfusiology
Has two clinical bases:
- Anaesthesiology and Resuscitation Department, IKEM Cardiology Centre
- Department of Anaesthesiology, Resuscitation and Intensive Medicine, IKEM Transplantation Centre
Head of the department:
Doc. MUDr. Ladislav Hess, DrSc.
MUDr. Aleš Březina, CSc.
Ing. Jaroslav Mašín
MUDr. Eva Kieslichová
MUDr. Hynek Říha