INFORMATION ON COVID-19 INFECTION CAUSED BY „CHINESE“ CORONAVIRUS
The Institute for clinical and experimental medicine has taken the following measures:
- all the visitors are asked to refrain from visiting patients in the hospital;
- the ambulances are limited – please contact your doctor or transplant coordinator;
- the canteens are strictly limited only for IKEM’s employees.
Thank you for your understanding.
Risk areas affected by coronavirus:
China, Hong Kong, Iran, Italy, Japan, Singapore, South Korea
If you have acute health problems such as high fever above 38 degrees Celsius, cough, rhinitis, etc., and have stayed in coronavirus-affected countries for the past 14 days,
DO NOT VISIT A HOSPITAL BUT CONTACT YOUR PRACTICAL DOCTOR OR EPIDEMIOLOGIST OF THE LOCAL REGIONAL HYGIENE STATION at 733 673 900.
You can also use contacts HYGIENE STATIONS HL. CITY OF PRAGUE TEL .: 773 782 856 and 773 782 850.
Recommended preventive measures of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic against infection COVID-19.
It is important to proceed as in a classical respiratory disease, as in the current flu period:
- avoid those who are obviously ill
- observe basic hygienic rules
- use disinfection, for example, when in contact with people suffering from acute respiratory problems
- not to be in places with higher numbers of people
- individuals suffering from respiratory disease should observe the rules of respiratory hygiene - ie when sneezing and coughing properly take, preferably disposable handkerchiefs, when coughing and sneezing cover their mouths with arms / sleeves, not hands! (droplets can then pass on)
- of course, health professionals themselves should protect themselves, as it is they who are most in contact with patients