Stefano Bandino M.D.
Fellow in Cardiac Electrophysiology in IKEM from March 2018.
- 2010 - Medical Degree (University of Cagliari)
- 2017 - Cardiology Speciality Degree (University of Cagliari)
- 2011 - Medical Licensure (Italy)
- 03/2017 - 04/2017- Fellowship in Cardiac Electrophysiology - Department of Electrophysiology, Herzzentrum Leipzig
- 10/2016 - 03/2017- Fellowship in Cardiac Electrophysiology - Heart Rhythm Department “Saint George Hospital” -London
Michal Farkowski M.D.
Training and research fellow in clinical electrophysiology in IKEM September –November 2018.
- 2007 M.D. diploma at the Medical University of Warsaw, Poland
- 2009 – to date: Physician at the II Department of Coronary Artery Disease, Institute of Cardiology, Warsaw, Poland
- 2007-2011 Analyst/specialist at the Agency for Health Technology Assessment in Poland
- 2014 Specialist in internal medicine
- 2015 Ph. D. degree at the Institute of Cardiology, Warsaw, Poland
- 2017 Specialist in cardiology
- 2017-2019 Heart Rhythm Section of Polish Cardiac Society: Secretary of the Executive Board
- 2018 European Heart Rhythm Association Invasive Cardiac Electrophysiology Certificate L1
- 2018-2020 European Heart Rhythm Association Scientific Initiatives Committee Member